Thursday, August 7, 2008

Miracles Never Cease!

Back by popular demand, at least in my mind! I will be returning to the airwaves on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 on the mighty mox; that is KMOX for all of you who are not hip to the lingo of St. Louis and our toasted ravioli, hwy farty far, and pork steaks.

At 10:20 in the morning, please tune your radio to 1120 on your am dial or go to www.kmox.com to listen live over the internet. I will be on the air with Dave Simons of Merrill Lynch discussing the new legislation that was signed by the President on July 30, 2008.

Thanks for your support! By the way, if you know anyone who is looking to purchase or refinance please send me their information and I will be happy to keep you posted on how things go!

As always, for questions or comments please contact Chris Scheer at cscheer@cornerstonestl.com or 314.223.9824.

No comments: